What are you looking forward to in 2014?~~~TOP 10 LIST~~~ SSLY NEW YEAR’S EVE BLOG HOP & Giveaway
The lovely peeps at SSLY–Smile Somebody Loves You–have graciously added me to their stellar line up of authors and bloggers for their New Year’s Eve Blog Hop & Giveaway. Their question…
What Are You Looking Forward To In 2014?
Here are the Top 10 Things I Am Looking Forward to in 2014:
10. Completing the next “September Story”, the follow up novel to September Ends which is tentatively titled September Again.
9. Revealing the identity of the anonymous English poet once September Ends reaches 10,000 paid downloads.
8. Returning to Nashville for a book signing at the Elaine Turner Boutique in Green Hills. (Can’t wait and still can’t believe it.) It is a lifelong dream come true.
7. Having a book signing in my favorite shoe boutique in the world, Chattanooga’s Embellish. (Of course, a writer would have a fav store called Embellish. How very appropriate.)
6. Meeting with friends–virtual and real-time. I wonder if I’ll even meet my collaborator at some point. (Writers, we’re not like other people. Occasionally we write books with people we’ve never even met.)
5. Continuing my unique partnership with Spa Sydell and Vixen Vodka here in my new hometown of Atlanta, GA.
4.Being a featured author at The Novel Experience AND Authors After Dark. Can’t believe this dream is coming true either!
3. Working with ART ROCKS ATHENS. I bow before the artistic and creative force of their combined magnificence and achievements. Their art and music changed the world.
2. Taking a Caribbean vacation with the love of my life.
1. It will no longer be 2013 !! 🙂 What an Horrendum Anno this stinker of a year has been. Good bye 2013. I’m outta here.
For all of you, my darling readers–I consider you all as friends. I wish you peace. I wish you love. Most importantly, may the magic of all your dreams manifest throughout 2014. You are making all my dreams come true, even dreams I did not realize I had. Thank you so very much for giving me the ability to hope and believe again.
Now it’s your turn, tell me…
What are you looking forward to in 2014?
Smile Somebody Loves You. Now, join the rest of the blog hop to meet some incredily talented writers. Get onboard to win some super>uber>mega fantastic prizes, too. Cheers everyone! Happy New Year 2014! Stop at all these great blogs and enter to win. So much talent, so much to win!
Grand Prize will be drawn on January 3, 2014
The Grand prize, which will be chosen from the rafflecopter at the bottom of the page will include: a $150.00 Amazon or Barnes and Noble gift card (winners choice) SSLY Key Chain, a signed copy of Bohemian Grove by T.M. Williams, an E-book of Maverick Touch: The Cat by Ashley Nemer, e-book Scorned (LeKrista Scott, Vampire Hunted) by Tyffani Clark Kemp, paperback copy of Summertime by Christina Cole, a signed copy of Mail Order Brides of the West: Trudy by Debra Holland, a Godiva Chocolate Basket Courtesy of Morgan Wyatt and an awesome prize, a 30 minute tarot card reading via Skype or telephone by author Shauna Aura Knight!(I wish I could win this one!)
Blog Hop Participants:
Hunter S Jones
Inner Goddess Forum
Andrea R Cooper
Kathryn Beyerle Lively
Sugar and Spice Reviews
Candy Caine’s Corner
Shauna Aura Knight
Brenda’s Book Beat
Reading by the book</a
Tuere’s not so Random Thoughts
Flossie Benton Rogers